Bangkok Street Food Banquet at Vermilion
Wednesday 9 May 2012, 7.30pm
Confidential has teamed up with Vermilion to offer a special three-course banquet showcasing Bangkok street food – with matching wines from Italy, Chile and South Africa.
- 3 delectable courses with 3 glasses of matched wine
- At opulent, designer-styled Vermilion restaurant
- One-night-only banquet exclusive to Confidential readers
- Experience street food combined with style-mag luxury
The opulent North Manchester eaterie, acclaimed for its delectable Thai/Indian cuisine, is currently focusing on the exotic spices and flavours that make the Thai capital a very special place to eat. At this exclusive dinner, we've selected delectable dishes that encapsulate its world-renowned street food.
For just £30, wine included, you can enjoy the delights of authentic Thai fishcake, Thod Man Plaa and Kai Phad Bai Krapow, Bangkok style spicy stir-fried chicken fillet or Phad Thai Khoon Sod, where tamarind sauce and chives subtly flavour rice noodles with prawns.
See the menu.
All this in the stunning dining room created by world-renowned designer Miguel Cancio Martins of Buddha Bar fame.
It's street food combined with style-mag fave luxury. A treat not to be missed.
The one-night-only dinner takes place on Wednesday 9 May 2012.
A limited number of tickets are available. Reserve yours now to avoid disappointment.
How to book
1) Click the Buy Now button below to pay a £10 deposit. You will be directed to PayPal where you can use your credit or debit card to pay your deposit – you don’t need an account. Please print out your PayPal receipt. We will email you confirmation of your booking.
Vermillion Event - Wednesday 9 May 2012
2) Your PayPal receipt will act as your ticket. Please take it along on the night. The balance of £20 will be payable on the night.
If you are having any problems with your deposit payment please call us in office hours on 0161 832 2880.
For frequently asked questions, click here
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- 3 course dinner with matched wines on Wednesday 9 May 2012.
- At Vermilion, Hulme Hall Lane / Lord North Street , Manchester, M40 8AD. www.vermilioncinnabar.com
- Deposit is non-refundable.