2 courses and large glass of wine at Per Tutti
New Italian restaurant, off Deansgate
Offer price: £14.99pp
Normal price: £25pp
Offer available until 30 April 2012.
- Starter or dessert plus any pizza rosse or pasta dish
- Plus a large glass of wine or beer or a glass of Prosecco
- Simple, delicious Italian food with high-quality ingredients
- Available for lunch or dinner, every day
- Chic décor, relaxed atmosphere, good service
See the menu
The Strictly Deal at Per Tutti
If there's one thing Manchester isn't short of, it's Italian food. So if you're opening a new Neapolitan restaurant, you'd better be good. Per Tutti, thankfully, knows its stuff. When we sampled some of the dishes available on this Strictly deal, we were impressed by the confidence that ran throughout.
This is classic Italian cuisine: super-fresh, unfussy and happy to let the quality of the ingredients shine through. The Crema di Zucchine con gamberi saitati was a light, summery dish that brought out the complementary flavours of courgette and prawns. The Tortino di patate was a more robust choice. This potato cake with Italian sausage was topped with a strong cheese and fresh rosemary – rustic flavours designed to satiate a big appetite... read more (hide/reveal)
The pizza dough is made and stone-cooked on site. Ours was topped with generous servings of parma ham, roughly-chopped parmesan, rocket and cherry tomatoes. Meanwhile, the popular seafood pasta boasted a bumper haul of mussels, baby octopus, king prawn and shrimps in a simple tomato and parsley sauce.
The desserts were well-turned out too – the Tortino al cioccolato con cuore caldo was a light, crispy-edged sponge about to overflow with warm, oozing, rich hot chocolate sauce. The Tiramisu was a creamy, mild treat topped with shavings of dark chocolate.
This felt like authentic Italian food, rather than the over-elaborate or watered-down versions you sometimes find. For fans of this country's cuisine, Per Tutti is a real treat.
How to book
1) Click the Buy Now button below to pay a £5 deposit per person. You will be directed to PayPal where you can simply use your credit or debit card to pay your deposit – you don’t need an account. Please remember to print out your receipt.
2) Telephone Per Tutti on 0161 834 9741 to reserve your table and pay the balance of £9.99. Please quote the transaction ID on your receipt.
If you are having any problems with your deposit payment please call us in office hours on 0161 832 2880.
For frequently asked questions, click here
Terms and conditions
- At Per Tutti, 3-11 Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4NW (near The Hilton Hotel). www.pertutti.co.uk
- Choose any starter or dessert from the a la carte menu plus any pasta dish or any pizza rosse.
- Plus a large glass of house red or house white wine or a glass of beer or a glass of Prosecco.
- There is a supplement of £3 on the Affettati Misti starter and on the seafood spaghetti main.
- The deposit is not a booking, please call the restaurant to make your reservation.
- Dine until 30 April 2012.
- The deposit is non-refundable.