Any 2 courses and cocktails or wine at Ning, Northern Quarter
Malaysian restaurant of the year 2012
Asian & Oriental Young Chef of the Year, Norman Musa
Offer price: £20pp
(£25pp for Friday / Saturday)
Normal price: £36.20pp
Any two courses and rice plus free cocktail or medium glass of house wine with each course*
Offer available until 31 August 2013.
Voucher valid until 30 September 2013.
- Fresh, tasty, moreish food from leading chef Norman Musa
- Choose any starter and main, or main and dessert
- Contemporary, buzzing restaurant in the Northern Quarter
- Open from 5pm Tuesday to Sunday
- Award-winning with great service
How to book
1) Click the link below to pay a £6 per person deposit. You will be directed to our online booking system. Choose the relevant offer then follow the steps. 1 voucher (deposit) per person.
2) Call 0844 414 5484 quoting 'Manchester Confidential' and the voucher reference on your receipt. Balance to be paid when you dine.
If you are having any problems with your deposit payment please call us in office hours on 0161 832 2880.
For frequently asked questions, click here
Terms and conditions
- At Ning Malaysian Restaurant, The Burton Building, 92-94 Oldham Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester, M4 1LJ. www.ningcatering.com
- Offer includes any appetizer and any main from the a la carte menu plus cocktail or medium glass of house wine with each course.
- Available every day except closed Mondays.
- £20 per person Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
- £5 supplement = £25 per person Friday and Saturday
- Offer excludes soft shell crab and sea bass dishes, which are subject to a £3 supplement each.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Reservation is essential; you must quote ‘Manchester Confidential’ and your voucher ID at the time of booking
- Offer must be redeemed before 30 September 2013
- Deposit is non-refundable.