Please take time to read these terms as it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship.
Please see the individual business pages for their specific t's and c's.
Dining/bars booking terms and conditions:
- On ordering, present your membership card and a standard discount of 25% will be applied to the total food element of your bill
- The discount is only available on a la carte food and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or set menu
- Party size is unrestricted* but groups larger than 6 people must book in advance
- Discount available at all times on all days of normal trading*
- For any dates that are deemed special the discount may not apply. Members will be advised with acceptable notice if any dates are to be excluded. We recommend confirming with the restaurant beforehand if you wish to dine on “special days”
- Membership cards are valid until 1 year from your payment date, new cards will be issued upon renewal
- Planet Confidential reserve the right to vary or amend these rules at any time
- Planet Confidential reserve the right to revoke a restaurants inclusion on the scheme at any time
- Pre-booking for weekend dining is advisable.
* Discount at Harvey Nichols is not available on the 'Afternoon Tea' menu, and only available at the 2nd Floor Restaurant only, not the Brasserie or Cafe. Mark Addy excludes New Years Day, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Gourmet Dinner dates - please confirm with the restaurant for a full list of dates, the month of December is also excluded. Room excludes 14 February and excludes 12-31 December. River Restaurant does not offer discount on Saturdays or on the Sunday Lunch Menu, Sunday A La Carte must be pre booked. Epernay Champagne Bar & Café – Manchester Airport T1 discount only available in the T1 Departures lounge only. Epernay Champagne Bar & Café – Manchester City Centre 10% discount on drinks only. Discount available on selected packages please check with Piranha Snaps for full terms and conditions. Thomas Street Restaurant does not accept the card for the whole month of December. Eden - excludes Sparkle weekend Friday 13 July - Sunday 16 July and Pride weekend Friday 24 August - Sunday 27 August. The Liars Club - no food discount - 2-4-1 cocktails Sunday to Thursday until 9PM. Ramsons and Ramsons Hideaway - not available on Saturday evenings, Excludes all of the following: Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, All advertised events (please check dates with Ramsons / The Hideaway before you are due to dine), All special promotions arranged with Manchester Confidential (please check with Ramsons / The Hideaway before you are due to dine) Sole Restaurant - added bonus for our heroes members, if they sign up to the Sole loyalty card on their visit, they will receive a 35% discount on a la carte food instead of the standard 25% offered each time they dine. Dilli There will be a 10% surcharge before discount. Prestige Fitness 25% off personal training, discount does not include classes. Leckenby's Tea Room Excludes: Christmas day, Valentine's day, Mother's day, New Year's day, Boxing day. Excludes Afternoon Treats and any Retail Items for take away. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Health and beauty agreement terms and conditions
- A standard discount of 25% is to be applied to the total services cost. The heroes card must be presented at the start of the treatment (not available on products)
- This discount is not available in conjunction with other offers
- Discount is available at all times on all days of normal trading
- This agreement is for the period of commencement until 31st December 2012
- Planet Confidential Limited reserve the right to vary or amend these rules at any time
- Planet Confidential Limited reserve the right to revoke an establishment’s inclusion on the scheme at any time
Entertainment agreement terms and conditions
Valid Heroes card must be produced on arrival at the venue
2. 20% off at Band on the Wall for the Hero Card holder
Membership terms and conditions
- Upon becoming a Manchester Confidential Hero you are entering into a contract with Confidential Publishing and you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
- All memberships are a 12 month agreement, paid for either annually (£100) or quarterly (£30 per qtr) as agreed upon initial sign-up.
- Payments will be set up as reoccurring.
- If we don't receive a membership payment from you, we will contact you in order to get the payments set up again.
- Membership cards will be despatched with expiry dates of 1 year from initial sign up. Upon membership renewal after 12 months, a new card will be despatched.
- You can use your membership card at participating Manchester Confidential businesses and affinity partners where you see The Manchester Confidential sticker in the window or door. These can be found on www.manchesterconfidential.com
- Heroes can claim £10 back from a Strictly Dining Deal booked per month
- Membership card is issued by and remains the property of Confidential Publishing. Your card is evidence of your membership and you may be required to produce this in certain circumstances.
- You may only cancel your membership on request from the member after 12 month period.
- Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be asked to complete a cancellation form. Please allow 14 days for cancellations to be processed.
- Cancellations of membership can only be honoured on return of the membership card. Cards must be returned via recorded delivery to Tanzir Rashid Manchester Confidential, Suite 2b 2nd Floor, Quay House, Quay Street, Manchester M3 3JE. Cancellations can only be honoured after the 1 year term.
Change of address
- If you move address please email the membership team on email@example.com and we will update your details. Please quote the email address your membership relates to if it is different from the email address you are sending the request from.
Lost or stolen cards
- Lost/stolen cards can be replaced for a fixed fee of £30. To request a replacement card, please call the membership team on 0161 832 2880. You will be asked to quote your name, email address and postcode.
- We reserve the right to change the conditions of the membership scheme at any time without giving you notice and at our discretion.