FESTWICH IS BACK!
The UK’s biggest FREE Tribute Festival. Keep on Rocking in the FREE World
Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 July
First dibs on tickets for last year's festival-goers!
Early ticket release: 10am on Monday 8 April
You rocked out at Festwich last year – so you get first chance to get tickets this year. They'll go fast – get yours on this web page on Monday 8 April before they're released to everyone else 24-hours later on Tuesday 9 April.
4 TICKETS PER DAY - YOU MUST SELECT QTY 4
This summer, the epicentre of the music universe will once more be ST MARY'S PARK, PRESTWICH.
Whole Lotta DC
Reet Hot Chilli Peppers
Th Strange Doors
Hats off to Led Zeplin
Guns or Roses
Are you Experienced
Faith No Man
Plus beer tents, festival food, and a family-friendly atmosphere.
And it's FREE (there's just a £2.50 booking fee per person).
12,000 people went last year – this year's tickets will fly out in no time.
Tickets released to last year's festival-goers at 10am on Monday 8 April. General release at 9am on Tuesday 9 April.
Put this date in your diary. Write it on your hand. Then visit this web page on 8 April to get your tickets for the biggest, best and free-est music fest of the summer.
How it works
You can buy a minimum/maximum of four tickets for each day of Festwich. You get a link to your downloadable ticket as soon as you've paid. Print out your ticket and show it at the Festwich gates on the day to get inside. No printed out ticket, no entry.
Terms and conditions (show/hide)
- Tickets are free (plus £2.50 booking fee).
- You can purchase a minimum / maximum number of four tickets for each day of Festwich.
- You must present your printed out ticket at the gates on the day – you won't be able to get in without it.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your credit card/bank statement will show a payment processed by Web Ticket Manager.
- There is no camping on site.
- Parking is extremely limited. Public transport is recommended. For full transport details please see www.festwich.com.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.